Our after-sales service is based on the competence of a professional technical team. The training of our technicians is a priority. Every year, technical and/or welding trainings are organized at our suppliers (e.g. Hypertherm in the Netherlands, EWM in Germany, Le Lorrain in Nancy, Kemppi in Paris). Skills are evaluated by our partners, and we maintain PREMIUM certification for the majority of the brands we distribute.
We pay the greatest attention to the quality of our after-sales service:
- Rapid takeover of your equipment, collection and delivery service available,
- We undertake to provide you with a quote within 48 hours,
- If necessary, one of our technicians will come to your site (service offered to local customers only).
- Welding tests and systematic cleaning of your equipment,
- Equipment repairs for ALL BRANDS of welding machine, portable equipment, etc.
- Stock of spare parts for quick repairs,
- Calibration of your welding machines and pressure relief valves.
No goods may be returned to us without the prior explicit agreement of our Sales Department.
Goods may be returned for the following reasons:
- Wrong product and/or product missing from the order
- Product broken during transport
- Defective equipment
- Exchange for a different model in the same product range
The procedure is as follows:
Case No. 1: you are already a customer of www.hdsoudage.fr and have paid by bank card:
- Contact us by phone: 03 26 65 01 08 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Sales Department issues a return slip for non-compliance, either by e-mail or fax.
- The goods, together with a copy of the return slip, are collected by our carrier.
- On receipt, after checking the goods, we issue you a credit note (for the goods only, carriage is at your expense)
- HD SOUDAGE issues a new delivery note and delivers a replacement article to you, free of charge.
Case No. 2: you are a local customer
Contact your usual sales contact, who will take care of returning the goods.