Error!

DraftMax Eco vacuum table

€2,549.55 TTC

The DraftMax Eco from POLYMOVENT is designed to efficiently extract smoke and dust. 80% of the air is extracted through the discharge panel and the remaining 20% ??through the working grille.

This workbench does not contain a filter, but can be equipped with a firewall but not cartridges. Depending on the intended use, the suction table can be equipped with a special working grid.

This model adapts to the piping and must be connected to an external ventilation and filtration system.

Need advice? Our experts are at your disposal.

Delivery France Europe 24/48 H.

Compare Add to Wishlist
>Get register and you will earn 2550 points/€127.50 Get register and you will earn 2550 points/€127.50 (Each €1.00 spent = 1 point, 1 point = €0.05 discount)
Your cart will total 2550 points that can be converted into a voucher of €127.50.

SAV by HD Soudage

Secure payment

Delivery in 24H

Payment in 3 or 4 instalments
Read more

Description

HD SOUDAGE has selected for you the DraftMax Eco from Plymovent. This company have 40 years of experience in the extraction and filtration of welding smoke and dust.

This workstation is secure and efficient, designed to protect welders and other workers. A good extraction and filtration of smoke and dust caused by welding in schools or welding workshops, contribute to improving the working environment.

The exhaust system extracts smoke and dust directly, through the work surface or through the discharge panel, from the welder’s breathing zone. To ensure maximum comfort and protection.

It is advisable to use the discharge if you are working with a heat source such as stainless steel. Because welding fumes rise very quickly and can be captured very efficiently by combining suction and discharge.

The DraftMax Eco is suitable for many applications, such as welding, grinding and plasma cutting.

Option and accessories (not included):

- Spark arrestor.

- Connection piece.

- Work grid for plasma cutting.

- Mounting plate for bench vise.

- Dust container. (Provide two containers per table).

DraftMax Eco should never be used for the following applications:

- Gouge of the ARC air.

- Aluminum laser cutting.

- Oil vapors.

Dimensions and characteristics:

Work grid dimensions (LxW) 1366 x 75 mm
Height adjustment 800 - 950 mm

Material:

- Housing.

- Work grid.

- Tôle d'acier époxy

- Acier Galvanisé.

Weight 150 kg
Charge Max. 250 kg

Product Details
PLYMOVENT
720470000
Tab Content
HD Soudage Reviews with ekomi.fr

Sign in

Megamenu

Compare0My Wishlist0

Your cart

There are no more items in your cart